- Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to ship. I promise to get your order to you as quickly as possible; I am just as excited (maybe even more!) for you to receive them as you are! All orders ship through the United States Post Office, and will come with a tracking number that I will email to you once your package ships!
- All artwork is printed on white, 100lb Cougar cover.
- Yes I do! I frequently give out promo codes, announce sales and host giveaways on my Facebook page and Instagram (@shortandsweetcreative)
- Most definitely! Send me a message through the Contact page and we can discuss what you are looking for!
- I carefully package and label your items so that they will arrive safely, but if they are damaged please notify me and I will quickly work to rectify the problem. Please do not discard the item or the packaging, as I may ask you to send a photo of the product to verify damage.
- I certainly want you to be happy with your purchases! So if you are not satisfied with your order, please contact me and let me know what the problem is. Usually, the solution is a simple fix and can be done quickly. Refunds are considered on a case by case basis, so please be certain of your purchase before placing your order, as you are responsible for shipping charges. Printable files are non-refundable.
- Because of inconsistencies among display monitors and screen settings, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate depiction of the actual product. I strive to make the colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- My prints come unframed; any frames shown are for display purposes only.
- All prints are sent to you with a small white border for ease of framing and to prevent crinkled corners. You may, however, request that I trim your prints down to actual size, and I will gladly do so!
If you don't see your question answered here, feel free to send me a message through the Contact page at the top of your screen!